2020 Season Schedule
• Feb. 29-Mar. 1 Sebring International Raceway, Sebring, Florida (with SVRA)
• March 28-29 – Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta, Braselton, Ga. (with SVRA)
• May 1-3 – Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterey, Cal. (with SVRA)
• May 22-25 – Lime Rock Park, Salisbury, Conn. (with SVRA)
• May 29-31 – Detroit Grand Prix, Detroit, Mich. (TA2 only) (with Indy Car)
• June 19-21 – Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Speedway, Ind. (with SVRA)
• June 26-28 – Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, Ohio (with SVRA)
• July 10-12 – Brainerd International Raceway, Brainerd, Minn.
• Aug. 6-8 – Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wis. (with NASCAR)
• Sept. 11-13 – Watkins Glen International, Watkins Glen, N.Y. (with SVRA)
• Sept. 25-27 – Virginia International Raceway, Danville, Virginia (with SVRA)
• Nov. 6-8 – COTA, Austin, Texas (with SVRA)
Stevens-Miller Racing will be competing in the Trans-Am Series by Pirelli 2019, with test dates available to our drivers.
- Race car analysis, and preparation.
- Travel logistics
- Spare parts package
- Knowledgable and experienced crew
- Registration and licensing
- **Inquire for professional coaching
Ready To Get Started?
Stevens-Miller Racing is founded in TransAm TA2 and can help you grow in this field of competitive teams.